Here is a search for beer:
- search results display Tweets containing the term beer (it doesn’t have a list for who mentions “beer” the most)
- % of tweets graphed by the hour unit (for 24 hours)
- % of tweets graphed by the day unit (for 7 days)
- map of where the tweets are concentrated
- tag cloud with terms that mostly coincide with the term beer (this gives an analysis of context)…at the moment the term “drinking” appears with the term “beer” more than any other word.
You can also compare terms eg. sleep vs. office
- shows both graphs with 2 different coloured lines representing each term.
It even does author search eg. author:johnt, check out my weekly graph, I didn’t Twitter at all on Saturday, and the hourly graph proves I don’t Twitter in my sleep
Also see a Twitter tool roundup from Quick Online Tips.