So here is 5 more things about me:
1. I’m addicted to reading (on the bus, on the train, at home, whilst walking…)
- currently I’m reading The Dancing Wu Li Masters. It’s where Quantum Physics meets mysticism…form is emptiness, emptiness is form, etc. Some conclusions are that the processes of nature lie outside of our 3 dimension reality or space-time (limited by our brain/eye), but generate events that can be located in space-time. Isn’t it ironic that our brains, using mathematics can describe non space-time reality, but our brains can’t help us experience it…and describing dimensions beyond space-time is limited with language/symbols, this needs to be experienced (meditation) and not explained. This is where quantum physics is looking to mysticsm.
Some amazing quantum experiments from this book are are the “double slit experiment“, “EPR paradox“, Bell’s Theorem, more here, and here.
2. I met my wife at a meditation class
3. I’m no longer a vegetarian, as I eat things that swim
4. I’m currently listening to Savath+Savalas (Apropa’t), Donna Regina (Slow Killer), Barbara Morgenstern (Nichts Muss)
5. I sit at the computer at lunch time instead of going to the gym
I pass the tag to these bloggers: